Maid of Honor and Bridesmaids for your Destination Wedding!
Your Maid of Honor and Bridesmaids, your best friends!
For a Destination Wedding, you should assign to them small tasks that will help you to be without stress during your Big Day!
Here are some ideas that they can help you with:
- One of them should be in charge of providing you food and drinks (better if there are fresh water and juices) during your getting ready. You need to eat because after you going out of your room, there are many chances that you won’t eat anything until late night
- They also need to make sure that you have some food and beverages in your room that night, as mentioned, you may not be able to eat during your Big Day, so you will be happy to have a bite after all day long.
- Make sure to have a tote bag with all your small things that you will need during your Big Day as lipstick, face towel, sandals, room key, etc. and make sure that one of them carry it during all day
- Tips for your vendors, said thanks to your vendors with a little note and tip that you should have in different envelops and give it to one of your girls, so at the end of their services each vendor receive their envelope from your girl.
- One of your girls should have a copy of your Timeline, so every time that one of your guest try to call you asking details, she will be able to answer them without bother you.
- Ask to your Wedding Designer from BeThatBrideEvents.com that at the end of the night give everything left to one of your girls, so the next day you will have all the décor, cards, and items that you would like to kept and bring it back home.